A New Venture

Hey everyone,

I have been on a long hiatus from all of my Ellie's Expression social media's, possibly due to the lack of creativity that just hasn't been flowing around me lately. But after what feels like the longest time I honestly think it's time to come back. I have finally found a topic that I could honestly talk about all day.

Motorbikes.

Who knew?

I didn't honestly expect to be able to fall this madly in love with Motorbikes, I mean, I've always loved the machines but I just never thought they'd become such a huge part of my life in the way they have. I have a friend who introduced me to bikes and since then, I've been on one hell of a rollercoaster.

In the next few posts you'll get to join me on the journey from the past to the present, coming along with me every single step of the way, but we'll go right back to the beginning. I'll start it all from the next post, and honestly it's already been such an intense journey I can't wait to see what happens next!

See you soon,


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment