A WELL OVERDUE FRESH START

This is a post I have been more than slightly excited to type up, I am going to be re-doing the entire blog, which is a must have that needs to be done.

I am going to be re-doing the theme and also looking into the content that I have on my blog as well. I don’t know if you have all seen but I have been working on a new project of mine called Ellie’s Expression. This project is really important to me, and is it going to be my form of creative outlet which I hope will help to inspire people, like myself and many more.

I would absolutely love for you all to see this, and join me on this very big journey that I shall be going on. I am also going to be looking into smaller projects as well, so please keep your eyes peeled for that.

These projects though, are going too much larger than they first appear and I honestly cannot wait to share every second with you. I can only hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do.

I shall be delving into all of this a lot more in the weeks to come, and shall be opening up and explaining everything to the point where you’ll all probably get sick of me, but the material must keep coming.

Plus, my main aim is to create material not only for myself but also for you and to make you wonder and curious the same way people have made me feel when I’ve read their blogs. I shall also be trying a couple more new things, but we must wait and see.

I am so stupidly excited for all of this, honestly everyone you have no idea.

See you all very soon,




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment